Highlights of Bangladesh
Here are some of my highlights and recommendations from my Bangladesh trip to help get you started with your Bangladesh travel planning!
Where to Stay in Bangladesh
- Nishorgo Cottage in Srimongal is eco friendly and set in beautiful gardens. It’s a popular choice for foreign visitors to the area and can help arrange tours to the nearby tea estates.
- Gol Kanon Eco Lodge, the Sundarbans is a truly off the beaten path chance to experience village life in the Sundarbans region.
- Clean, well-located and reliable options in Dhaka include: Hotel 71 Dhaka, centrally located and within reach of the old city, or Four Points by Sheraton in up-market Gulshan, Dhaka.
- Mermaid Eco Resort in Cox’s Bazaar. Is an environmentally friendly option close to the beach.
Recommended Day Tours & Things to do in Bangladesh
- Go on a tour of Old and New Dhaka
- Take in the highlights of Old Dhaka on a Rickshaw (not to be missed)
- Take a trip to Sreemongal – the Tea Capital of Bangladesh
- Explore historical Rajshahi, in the north west of Bangladesh
More things to do in Bangladesh: